- Cheat Sheet
- Getting Started
Taylor - Engine specific methods, look here for input, sound, images, etc
- The scripting language used, look here for basic stuff like loops, arrays,
- This gives us the Dir class for handling directories
- This gives us the ENV class for dealing with environment variables
- This gives us the JSON class for parsing and serialising JSON objects
- This is a simple library for writing tests, this is what's used by Taylor
- This gives us the ability to use regular expressions
- This gives us the ability to make web requests.
- This gives us the ability to run a simple web server.
- This gives us the require method so you can separate your code into many
files for ease of working
- This allows us to easily handle command line arguments